Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!! Since it's Thanksgiving I figured I'd draw up a little something. And this is what my widdle head came up with. :)

Of corse each picture stands for something. The color, not so much. I just wanted it to merge with the turkey idea. So, in no particular order:

Purple: Books. I luv me some books! Surprisingly, this was the last one I thought of.

Dark Blue: My religion. My religion is a large part of who I am. CTR stands for "Choose The Right" I am Christian, but we don't really do crosses because we don't like to focus on how Christ died, but that he lives.

Light Blue: ART! w00t!

Green: Plants, flowers, general nature stuffs. I know it's rather standard, but I don't care! ;P I don't think I could ever life somewhere without mountains, trees and wind... I get nervous in big cities.

Yellow: Laughter. ^.^ Because that really is the best medicine.

Orange: School, and the opportunities it brings with it. That's especially in my head since I'll be leaving soon. O.O; But I am greatful for it.

Red: Family and friends. The love of family and friends really. 'Cause family and friends are just awesome.

So yeah. I is greatful. ^.^

No comments: