Friday, September 4, 2009

No B for me...

:'<

Well, I didn't get in to the school I wanted...

Needless to say I'm rather bummed. I really wanted to get in. I wanna do art, and they had the perfect program. <3 <3 And it was my fairytale school................... gr...

I did get into a companion school to it. Which is all well and good, but it doesn't have the art programs that I want. It has art... but more of a fine art/put-it-in-a-museum type... and that's really not what I'm going for...

And I'm not sure if it's just the mood I'm in, or really, but it just seems like the school I got into is... second...

-----*insert long break and talk with friend*----

Ok, much happier outlook...

The other School, we'll call it "id", has some really cool looking art classes. Coming from a small school that had about 7 art classes, it's enough to make me drool. <3
However, unlike B, I doesn't have animation... Illustration stuff, but no animation...

I want animation...

But, I did get into Id... And I think I would feel safe there... I just don't know if it's definately where I wanna go... gr...

So yeah... ^.^;



This is not the life I ordered!

No comments: