Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jelly Babies


I would like to take a moment, to tell you about the awesomeness that is the jelly baby.

Now, I don't think it's a secret that I'm a big Whovian. (fan of the British show Dr Who) I named my computer the TARDIS, I have a sonic screwdriver on me at all times, and I bought a pair of Converse because the 10th Doctor wears them. Yes, I am obsessed.
So when I saw a pack of jelly babies, which are the 4th Doctor's favorite treat, I simply HAD to buy them.

AND THEY'RE AMAZING!!
Yes, I bought them because I'm crazy, but I ate one, and they're just THAT good. And I wish I knew how to describe them... They're chewy, but not gummy bear chewy. More of StarBurst, but more... crumbly? I don't know how to describe them... If I could give you one, I would. (just not the black current... for those I fight you to the death)

No comments: