Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Magic Student N Things

Hey ya'll! I'm not dead!!!

....well, anymore... I was for a while, but those mushrooms must've done something to me (other then giving me a third arm) and I was only dead for 7/22 of a solar muplex. So, not as long as last time.

Now, while I've been dead, some pretty darn cool stuff has been happening. First of all...

I HAVE A JOB!!!!

Yes... me... Fei-chan... Finally has a job. I had the interview Saturday, and they called me back Sunday. About had a heart attack when I heard the gal say "I would like to hire you..." O.o Really? REALLY??? HAZA!!!!
I think my family's ears are working again after the sound of my ecstatic scream of joy. ^.^; Linens N Things. A home furnishings department store. Not my typical haunt, but a job is a job. ^.^;

Secondly, we have a French exchange student for three weeks. ^.^ She got here Thursday (and since I don't want to abandon her to go type random ramblings on my computer, I haven't posted lately...). I like her a lot. ^.^ She's really fun. (plus we both like anime/manga ^.^ *evil smile*) We had an exchange student last year too, and I liked her... But I didn't click with her like I have with this one. So that's been a lot of fun.

We went to Magic Mountain yesterday. ^.^ All the French students, then I tagged along. It was a lot of fun. We didn't end up going on many rides though... We got there a little late, we had a lot of people (10...ish) and decisions with ten people take a while... Plus the lines were kinda long. But we did get to go on some stuff, and everyone had fun. ^.^

Let's see... Tatsu, good, but not quite as good as I remember. Lunch. Viper, good but kinda head-bangy. X2... WOW... Two hour line... But SO worth it. Then was Goliath. Awesome! First step is a doosy though... O.o Then was Riddler. I liked it more then last time. ^.^
And then after that, we went home.

So... yeah. My life in a walnut shell...

Now, I said I have mixed feelings about the job...

*Warning!: Religious Content Ahead!*

... I said I would work on Sundays... I am way not happy with that... I always said I wouldn't... I always thought I would wait until I found a job that allowed me to not work Sundays... It is a commandment. I am willingly breaking a commandment. *sigh* ... The flesh is weak...

Although, I did say I won't work till after church. I insist on going to all three hours of church. I will not be moved in that!

... I am not happy with myself. But I am still taking the job. Why? Well, frankly, I'm tired... I've been looking for a job for months, I need money so I can go to school and stuff in a year. Plus, I'm bored out of my mind with third degree stir crazies. -_-;

... but I will have to work some Sundays... Now, the gal who I interviewed with said that people are free to switch hours with someone, as long as it's OK-ed with a supervisor. So, I'm hoping to switch whenever I have Sundays... But we'll see how it goes... ^.^;

3 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Cool beans with the job and stuff.

X2--is that a new ride? I don't think I know it.... Is that the one that the seats spin all crazy like on? I thought that was just called X, but it's been a while since I was there....

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the job. No such luck on my front yet, but it'll get there! ....hopefully... -StGenesius

Jenny said...

Schmetter- ^.^ Thanks. Yeah, it's been... quite an experience... Lots to learn. >.O But I'm getting there. Slowly, but surely I'm getting there...
Well, it was called X, then they re-did it, and now it's X2. It does spin all crazy like, I don't know if it's the one you're thinking of though. *shrug* Awesome ride though. ^.^

St. Gen- Thanks! *hugs* You'll have to come see me sometime! ^.^
Yeah... I hope you get something soon... Applying is a pain. >.< Icky pooh... Gambette!