Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ticking Llama named Picard that is funny but eminent. ^.^

Well... This was going to start out by talking about our French exchange student... And she liked the following video on youtube... Then I added it... And another... and just one more... and a couple more for good measure. ^.^; So, here they be, funny videos from youtube. ^.^

Hope you enjoy them!

The video that started the post... TMTN... *snikker* The student and I would sing along after a while. ^.^


And what post could possibly be complete witout this little jewel.
(blame this one on my mom. A friend of her's showed her, who showed me)


Ok, ok... a little silly. So let's have some education! And here's Patrick Stewart to teach us about the all-important Alphabet!!


Ok, enough learning... Let's watch some magic!


And just so you don't think me a complete ninny... Let's have some real class... I finish this post with a performace from the Eminence Symphony Orchestra...

3 comments:

Lola said...

This looks formilar... I wounder why... Oh I remember! Do you?

Jenny said...

Um... *shrug* I dunno. Did I show some of these to you? Or did you show them to me or something?? I honestly don't remember...

Jenny said...

Ohohohoh!!! Ok, now I remember. ^.^; Sorry, brain fart.