Thursday, August 7, 2008

out on a limb

I'm gunna go out on a limb and write something a little personal. >.< But I think it's poignant, sooooooo here goes.

I am perfect for someone.

I had a guy that I liked. He was perfect. Cute, smart, funny, the works... And recently I discovered that I am not right for him. Not my fault, not his. I still like him, but I am not what he needs. And on reflection, he's not quite what I need either.

But I am perfect for someone. I don't know who yet. But somewhere out there, there is someone who is perfect for me, and who I am perfect for. I find that very uplifting.

-----
And on a side note, the job is going well. A whole lot to learn. O.o; But good. ^.^;

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right-someone is perfect for someone else. Keeping balance and all that. Glad to hear the job is going well. Thanks for the luck. I might have something soon, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. -StGenesius

Schmetterling said...

Nice to know you're finally over me ;-P

Schmetterling said...

Erm...

That's a joke. All you readers out there who may not know me and how I know F-C, I just thought I ought to clarify that that was a joke.

But seriously, F-C, it's about time! :-D

Jenny said...

St.G- ^.^ Yupyup. I don't know that I quite believe in a "soul mate" just because of things my church has said, but I do believe that there is someone out there who is just right for me. And dag-nabbit, I'm just right for them! ^.^
Heh, thanks... Yeah! Lots of luck to you!! You have to call me if you get something!

Schmett- Lol. Yup, it took me a while, but I'm finally over you. ;P

Katie said...

Good point, good point. Also, learning curves are inevitable with all new jobs. But I think all of the learning is the fun part. (It's when I stop learning things at work that I start getting truly frustrated . . .)

Jenny said...

Yeah, I always like learning. I need some sort of mental stimulation or else I go stir crazy.
And yeah, definately a learning curve. >.O Kinda a bit one too... But it's getting better. ^.^; bit by bit...