Monday, June 1, 2009

updates and downdates

My goodness... On a month, off a month... on a month... off a month...
I knew I'd been ignoring my blog, but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Anywhoodle. I was noticing my lack of bloginess and decided to fix it. ^.^;

Well... Gee... what's been happening to me... Well, I made a trip to go and visit B school. <3 Absolutely LOVED it. ^.^ It looks like a really cool school, and a good fit for me. ... Now I just need to get IN... heh, hehe.... Wish me luck on that...

Other then that, life's been pretty normal.

Oh, my manager did say something kinda funny to me the other day...
Although first I have to tell you, two weeks ago I had a REALLY bad day at work... Like people waiting 15 minutes for food bad... We're not supposed to make people wait more then like 30 seconds according to the manual, and like 2 minutes in practical application... Five minutes is a no-no... So 15 is a HUGE no-no...

So... I was taking a test ('cause if you pass you get a 20 cent raise w00t!), and one of my managers was grading it and making conversation.

"Yeah, you've been doing really well. You were kinda slow and I was wondering 'Oh no, I may have to fire her because she's so slow!' but you're good now. I really like you on front counter."

O.O Manager say wha???!?!?!!!111

So... I'm doing well now... And before you were maybe thinking of firing me??... oy... Um... yeah, thanks for that lovely boost of confidence there... I'm just gunna go sit in the corner and cry now, thanks...

So that was fun...

Anyway, my next post will be more light hearted. I just thought that was odd...

No comments: