Saturday, November 22, 2008

Revelation

You can do potatoes in a rice cooker.

^.^ Really, I tried.

Now... I didn't realize that I was using a rice cooker at the time... But it worked. ^.^;

It was my turn to make dinner, and I'd just gotten called in to work. Well, it was morning and I wasn't going to get home until after dinner time... So I figured, "Hey, I've been meaning to use the crock pot! I'll do that!!" ^.^
So I threw some cut potatoes, carrots, union, some spices, water and bullion cubes into what I thought was a crock pot and merrily went on my way. ^.^;

Came home to realize that I'd put them in a rice cooker... -_-;
But they did turn out really well. ^.^ My mom had to turn it off for a while 'cause they were going to be done too soon, but when they were done, they came out really good.

So! If you're ever in a jam, just remember: You can cook potatoes in a rice cooker!!

3 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Good to know! I'm totally gonna try that!

Jenny said...

^.^ Lol. Go for it!!

Lola said...

lol