Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cake+Ice.Cream=no likey

Oohohoh!! I know what I was going to say!! (I just posted the previous post. I assume it says I posted it Wed because I think I started it on Wed... *shrug*)

Randome note about me: I am the only person that I know of that doesn't like ice cream with their cake.

I like ice cream.
I like cake (not terribly fond of icing, but I've found other people who also don't).
I don't like them to mix. I'll have them at the same time, like at a party, but I don't like them to mix. >.<

Yes, my name is Fei-chan... And I am weird...

4 comments:

StGenesius said...

*nods in agreement* Yes, you are weird. From your previous post, yeah, I didn't realize the finale was coming up. I went online to check how the series was progressing and went "Wahhh?!?! It's done?!?!?!" Of course, I need to actually watch the episodes, but...

Jenny said...

T_T Yeah... it's so sad that it's over... *tear*
Although the finale is absolutely amzaing!!! >.< Go! Watch!!

Katie said...

I don't find that as weird as you think. Then again, I come from a family where at least two of my siblings wouldn't eat their dinner if any non-related food was touching. (They don't do it anymore, but seriously . . . they were the type of kids compartmentalized plates were made for)

Jenny said...

Oh good... It's nice to know that there's at least one person in the universe who doesn't question my sanity... ^.^ much...

Really? I've heard of people who didn't like food to touch, but I'd never met one. Well... I still haven't, but you get my point. >.<

Power to crazy people!!