Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Equality

Huh... Reading other blogs and about other people's strifes of life... Interesting stuff...

We're all so darn human. We all have our struggles. And what really boggles me is that we have a lot of the same struggles. Person A felt pressure to grow up three years ago while person B was trying to figure out how to apply makeup. Well, tomorrow B will be forced into a situation where they need to be mature, and A has a date and doesn't know how to put blush on.

I'm amazed how often our trials and problems match someone else's. The timing may be different, I know it's been that way for me, but we all pretty much deal with the same things.

Stress, annoyance, discouragement, family, death, temptation... We all deal with it, it's just a matter of when.

Y'know... I think God knew what he was doing when he sent all us down here... Who'd a thunk it!

4 comments:

Lola said...

I like you sanareo(sp?). There is always someone who can help us with our stuggles and trials. Lets take me for example, I would rather do anything then get in front of a large group of people and talk or preform by myself, but I know a lot of people who strive on that kind of stuff and can help me over come it. We all have strengths and weaknesses that balance oout each other and looking at that you can get a taste of the bigger picture and how it all fits together.

Jenny said...

I wasn't even thinking of that when I wrote it. ^.^ But I like it. We all balance each other out... Very nice. And very true.

I know I have trouble asking people for help... I wanna be self-sufficient dag-nabbit! >.< But yeah, there's always something we need to learn, and always something we can learn from others. ^.^

Schmetterling said...

...Yeah, I've totally been meaning to learn how to put on blush lately. I really should get on that....

Jenny said...

>.< Yeah, you should really get on that. I'm surpried you haven't learned sooner. ;P