Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cf E318 EsLAm A


>.O Me got cabin fever!


*sigh* I don't do well when I have nothing to do...
But I have been able to draw, that's been nice.


Anywoodle, I've had a few random thoughts, and I thought I'd share. ^.^


First off, I was reading in my scriptures the other day and came across something I found to be interesting.

Ether 3:18 "...and all this, that this man might know that he was God..."

I found that a real cool statement. Right now God is talking to the brother of Jared, later showing him everything that God has ever made, all so that this man can know that he is God.
This man! All so that this little insignificant mortal with a measly lifespan of less then 100 years, can know that there is a God and that He is him. ... Wow... And it stands to reason that he can't just care about the brother of Jared alone. We are all his children, and he wants all of us to know that He is.
"...and all this, that [you] might know that he is God..."

Um... what else have I been pondering in my little brain... Brain? BraaAAAAIIIIiiiin... aaaaiiin... aaaiiinnn.... aiiiin.... n....

Well, I did come across a cool music group that I like. ^.^ ESposthumus. They kinda sound like if you mixed Lesiem(the pictures scare me, but the music is good) with Audiomachine. Two other groups I like. They all have a... I guess you would call it a new age feel. Audiomachine does songs for trailers, Spiderman and such, so like that. So me likey.

And... yeah... woof, or something... I know I had more to say, but I can't think of it. >.<

Avatar finale tonight!! WOOT! *happy dace of joy*

Ok, now I'm done. ^.^

No comments: