Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Me, myself, and my third arm

^.^ Ah... So many jokes... so little time... (click pic for larger view btw)

So, a friend of mine drew this. No, it wasn't me... I wish I could draw this well. >.<>Anywhoodle, it was just too cute/funny to keep to myself. ^.^

I forget how this got started, but we were talking and got started on third arms and how they're not as handy as you might think. (Schmetter's joke, not mine. Blame him) So she drew me this. ^.^

As far as the mushrooms... It's one of those friendly mushrooms that grow beneath your fridge. You know, those green glowy ones? Yeah, those. ^.^ Good with teriyaki sauce.

...

Or so I've heard...

4 comments:

StGenesius said...

*raises eyebrow* What, you're not admitting to trying it with Teriyaki? Come on, I know you better than that!

Jenny said...

Well... I... Um... thought people might think I was weird... ^.^;
I can't have them thinking that about me... no... no...

Lightwing said...

If you sautee them with a little butter and some green peppers they're great!

Jenny said...

Ooooo... Yeah, that sounds good. I'll have to try that next time! ^.^
I am not the only one who eats them! Haza!! >.<