Saturday, September 27, 2008

Drapes of Wrath

I'm gunna post something now because I don't know when I'll be able to next. ^.^; Work seems to be staging a hostile take-over of my sanity and free time. >.O ... Why did I want to do this again?? *sigh* But it's getting better. ^.^; I'm not as hopeless, or I should say it's not as hopeless as it once was.

As for why the title? Well, I was at work, looking at some drapes and the name just jumped out at me. It's far too clever for me to be the first person to ever come up with it. But as far as my knowledge goes, I've never heard it before, so I lay at least partial claim to it. *stabs it with the flag of Fei-chan*

Now what was I going to say? ... Oh yeah. We were unwrapping boxes as work. And as I was opening things, I was tempted to steal...
Bubble wrap...
Yes... That's the type of horrible person I am...

And this wasn't the tiny stuff, no... This was the strong stuff. The big bubbles that make a nice loud "pop" when you pop 'um. ^.^ Ah... sweet bliss...

My name is Fei-chan, and I have a problem...

*lol*
Yeah, we were unwrapping boxes and one of the things (I forget what) was wrapped in the bubble wrap with the big bubbles. Waaaaay too tempting. It's for people like me that sites like PERPETUAL BUBBLEWRAP! was created...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post therefore other folks are able to look at it, really helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman