Thursday, April 17, 2008

The crumbling difference between right and wrong

I'm gunna steal a page out of St. Genesius (btw, I just got that! ... Yeah, so... :P brat...) and name this post after a line from a song. Counting Crows I think... that is if I got the line right... >.O

Anyway... I am not dead!! >.< ... for cereal... Yeah, I've been really busy with school work and stuff, and have had no time for anything fun... So my poor Blog has been very neglected...
T_T Poor Bloggy... It's ok. Mommy's here. Awh... Yeah, that's a good little bloggy. Good bloggy! Who's a good bloggy? That's right! You're a good bloggy! ^.^

*ahem* Well, I've been thinking about the world. There's a whole lot of bad stuff that happens in it! And not just the earthquakes and natural disasters, but what people do to other people... It's really sad...

But on that same token, there's a whole lot of good out there too. For example, I was at Institute class this past Wed (a scripture class on weekdays, quite fun really) and I saw something cool. ^.^

Last Wed in class a person in the front of the class fainted. Right in the middle of class. He's fine, but it was kinda scary. O.o; But anyway, without being asked, the teacher and about 5 teenage guys got up and helped how they could. It was really cool to see. ^.^

Now, noted, these are guys in a church-ish meeting, and no one's making them come, so they're the cream of the crop... But still! They got up and started helping without any prodding or asking!

There is hope in the world!!!

So yeah... I thought that was very cool. ^.^ So I thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Lola said...

Very cool! I always like a little reminder that not everyone is self obsessed.

Schmetterling said...

Ooo... another sneaky little post that I missed.

Maybe I'm just not very observant....

Anyway--yeah, it's nice to know that not everyone in the world is total crap, just most people.

Or was that not the point? ;-P

Jenny said...

Lola: ^.^ Yeah, me too. I thought it was all very cool.

Schmetterling: ... You are such a ray of sunshine, you know that... ;P
But yeah, I was feeling posty that day... Today too, but I have no time. >.O