Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tater Tot ^.^

Soon... Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a real post with a real thought in it... But for now... ^.^;

I went to institute today, and fell in love with the cutest face! >.<


Her name is Tater tot. ^.^ She's hairless, and she's half Chinese Cresent and half Hairless Chiwawa. And just adorable!! >.<

I must say, it was interesting petting a hairless dog... I've seen them on TV, but never in real life. It was a bit like petting your eye lid. That sorta loose, not quite soft feel...

...

Ok, admit it... How many of you touched your eye lid? ^.~

Anyway, she was just too cute!! So I had to share. ^.^

3 comments:

Lola said...

OK... Since you insist I have touched my eye lid. I must admit I've never been a fan of a chinese creasant. Chiwawas are cute but they yap to much. It is kinda cute, but I have to admit I like big dogs better.

Anonymous said...

yay for big dogs! although the puppy is pretty cute from the pic. and this is actually st. genesius, i'm just too lazy to login

Jenny said...

Humph! Well you two are just wrong! ;P

Yeah, I don't like the yappiness of small dogs... But this one didn't make a sound. It just shivered a lot. But it was just so darn cute!! ^.^ Well, at least I thought so... Other people that were there didn't seem to. Oh well. *shrug*