Monday, May 26, 2008

New Product on the market!

I just got a notice from Apple.

Apparently they're coming out with a new product. They've already got the iPhone, iTunes, and iPods... Well, get ready for the latest and greatest!!

--------------------------
>.< Yeah... See, this is what I do when I have too much time on my hands...

This came because... well... I had too much time on my hands... But I was looking for jobs and was looking at Ihop. Well the site I was looking at typed it as ihop. Not a major difference, I to i...

But my first thought was "Oh, I wonder if that's related to an iPod at all??...." Which then led to a really funny picture in my head, which led to this...

^.^ Hope it gets a laugh outa ya'll!

4 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Nice.

Jenny said...

^.^ I'm glad you approve.

Oh, and funny story... Guess where I went to dinner last night? Lol.

Anonymous said...

Very...you. What can I say? It's you. So I just got done catching up w/your posts. Glad you enjoyed MM. And "Thanks for the Memories" is an awesome song. See, that's when you know that whoever's watching out for us has a sense of humor. ;) -St. Genesius

Jenny said...

Lol. Very me huh? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ^.~

Lol. Well he better have a sense of humor!

And hey, thanks for posting!! ^.^