Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanks for the memories

o.O

That's it...

I'm done... O.o

Me... Done!...

GACK!!! O.o;;;;

Odd sensation really... It really set in when I got my cap and gown yesterday. Before that it was, ok yeah. I'm finally graduating. But once I had my cap and gown in my hand... O.o That's when it really hit me. >.<

It's very much a "now what?" feeling. Now what am I supposed to do with my life?? All I know how to do is be a student... And yeah, I'm not done done, I sill have a lot of schooling to do... haza... But I've gotton this much done. And I'm not going back to school in the fall. O.o;

GACK!!!! >.<

Oh, and when I got into the car after my last class I turned on the radio and they were playing Fall Out Boy: Thanks for the memories... Thought that was very appropriate of them. Kinda creepy, but appropriate.

No comments: