Friday, May 2, 2008

Dentists and stuff

I hate this... I have lots of random thoughts, but none that seem relevent enough to post about... It's like starting a new conversation with someone that you've only recently been introduced to...

Hi.

Hi.

How're you?

Good, how're you?

Good.

...

And then what? You could comment on their shoes, their shirt... Oh look! They're breathing! Let's comment on that! Hey! I breath too!! How 'bout that!!1

Riiiiiight...

*sigh* Yeah, I haven't quite figured out this blog thing... I plan to... Some time when stress isn't my constant companion. >.O;

Although that should get better. ^.^; School's almost over and I have an appointment at the dentist... Oh? Did I not mention that? Yeah... I've had a tooth ache for about a month now... Yes, a month... I have a rather large fear of dentists, specifically that drill... >.<>... ^.^;

Although it did get me thinking about repentance. We do something wrong, we feel pain, and we eventually either ignore the pain and it gets worse or we get fed up with it and fix it.

I've been trying to ignore the pain 'cause I don't want to go through the bother of fixing it, but eventually I changed. ^.^ We all have to eventually fix what's wrong, it's just a matter of when...

Anywho, those be my thoughts for the day. *waves* Ja!

4 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Thankfully, Jesus doesn't attack you with a drill when you do get around to repenting.

Jenny said...

Lol. Yikes! Yeah... thankfully not.

Anonymous said...

well, look at it this way. if you bring an mp3 player, you won't have to hear the drill. :) And you can't exactly put a silencer on a drill. good luck w/that.

Jenny said...

Heh... I thought about that actually, bringing in my music. Don't know if the dentist will let me, but I can try at least. ^.^;
Thanks!