Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fascist!

First of all... I am addicted to facebook. >.< I wasn't going to join... I don't like that people have their real info on that site... But addicted so I be... Like I was when I first started blogging...

Anyway, I've realized, besides my addiction to facebook, that I am much more random and crazy on-line then I am in person. ... I'm rather mellow in person... At least until you get to know me. Once you get to know me and I'm comfortable then I get all crazy. But on-line you get the crazys first.

Once you get to know me I'm really quite crazy... I'm prone to quoting things about mars and a bowl of soup, or randomly spouting out "Fascist!" for no apparent reason. (true story... Although the answer was Democrat I think... It wasn't fascist.)

But on-line there's this sort of... barrier. People who don't know me will see my craziness and just say "Ok... that gal's weird..." and either think it's funny or walk away slowly. In real life they'd see it and think "Ok... Fei-chan is weird..." and I have to live with that... Not so on the Internet...

So Fascist I say!!

Fascist!!

No comments: