Sunday, April 5, 2009

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Now tell me what mortal needs my protection great ancestor... Just say the word, and I'm there!

Wow... A full month and no blogging from everyone's favorite puppy... How DID ya'll survive.

Well, I've been doing well. Work's been kinda crazy... So all I do when I get home is relax, thus no blogg. Blogging is nice, but it takes a little bit of effort to go and actually write stuff down.

Let's see... what's been going on.
Well, my life plan went up in smoke. ^.^; That was fun... I was planning to move in with a friend of mine (Honor), but she doesn't want to be cold, so she's moving somewhere else. I don't really think that's where I want to go... So, I get to rethink my life. ^.^; Haza...
I know I'll be ok, it's just kinda stressy... (I hate that I don't trust the Internet enough to give specifics...gr... Well, ya'll know how to get a hold of me if you want 'um)

Anywhoodle, I'll try to be more active. ^.^;

No comments: