Monday, March 17, 2008

All about me!

The time has come, the blogger said, to speak of many things. Of the greatness, the wonderfulness, the awesomeness of ME! ^.^

Yeah, the blog's a week old and I figured it was about time to give a little introduction. I origionally meant this to be my first post, but my pesky muse wouldn't let me! >.<

I remember once hearing a quote that said something like "Radio is the place for people who have nothing to say, to talk to people that aren't listening." I've always thought that was funny, and I picture my blog like that too. Although hopefully I'll run across a relevant thought once in a while, and hopefully at least someone out there will listen sometimes...

Now...hm... where to start... Well, as to why I finally have a blog, that's all Schmetterling's fault, as I believe I mentioned in my first post. ^.~ I've always thought of blogs as either a journal, and why would I want one if I write in my journal every night anyway, I'm far too lazy to write the same thing twice; or as something where you tell the world your age, address and blood type. I'm too afraid of the Internet for that... But then I started reading Schmetterling's blog, and his was random thoughts and whatnot that he had. So I figured, "Hey! I can do that!" So here I be! ^.^ A convicted and addicted blogger.

As far as the name "The Eternal Puppy Station" I actually have a reason for that. (I usually have some sort of reason for my randomness, even if it's just for the sake of being random)
Station comes from my quote above about the radio. This is my station to have nothing to say and talk anyway. ^.^
Eternal Puppy comes from my vision of myself. I've always thought of myself as a puppy. And always a puppy, never a dog, so that's where the eternal comes in. Why a puppy? Well... For several reasons. Mainly that puppies are always playful, even when other people aren't. This can get them in trouble, 'cause they feel like playing even when others don't... ^.^; But you love them anyway, right? O.O

Um... some of my characteristics... Well, I can't spell for the life of me, as I'm sure some of you have noticed. I love laughing and making others laugh, and I flatter myself with thoughts of having some artistic ability. (My works) Um... I have to have balance in my life, and I need to feel prepared or else I stress.

So... yeah. ^.^ That be general me-ness.
Ja!

2 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Oh. Well. Nice to meet you.

Jenny said...

Lol. Nice to meet you too. ^.^