Saturday, March 22, 2008

People-ness

>.O ... I have the urge to blog... No real idea of what to say, but the urge is there just the same...

Hm... I wonder what I shall say.

I just have the urge to talk... Huh... Something about people... I mean, I think I want to talk about people. Odd creatures that they are... But what?...

Probably how it's struck me lately how... human we all are. We're all so different. We like different things, we look different, we have different plans in life.

But we're also very similar too. We all eat, sleep, etc. But also... How can I say it...? All those fancy universal things. We all love, fear, envy, hope, dream... And I dunno, that's just been striking me lately. We all have those things. They may be triggered by different things, but we all have them. We're just so... human.

Huh... didn't mean to be that deep. Meant to be more light. Um... Flying Hippos! There's nothing lighter then a flying hippo, right? ^.^

4 comments:

Schmetterling said...

Um. Flying kittens maybe? Hippos are pretty heavy, even when they're flying.

Jenny said...

Hm... Maybe... We'll have to find one of each and measure.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!
Wait? A puppy trying to call a kitty? O.o;
You call the kitty, I'll call the hippo. ^.^

Lola said...

Your thoughts are more organized then mine are :)

Jenny said...

Heh, they only appear more organized on paper... Or electrons... or whatever medium you wanna call a blog. >.O