Monday, March 10, 2008

I be a Deviant! >.<

See... I told you you'd created a monster... you didn't believe me...

I'm a Deviant!! ^.^

Now, for thoes of you who have no idea what in the world I'm talking about... I am now a member of Deviant Art. A delicious little site where amateur artists (such as myself), and some not so amateur artists (such as I hope to be when I grow up >.<) can share their work with an unsuspecting public.

DA is one of my many hobbies, and drooling at the many jewels and gems that I find never ceases to keep me entertained for hours on end. For example I have a folder on my computer that has 857mgs of pics... just from DA... Yes, my name is Fei-chan, and I do have a problem...

So anyway, I have now joined their ranks. ^.^

If you feel so inclined to look at my works, (as of right now, I only have 1 1/2 things uploaded, but I hope to change that soon) the address is:

http://eternalpuppy.deviantart.com/

And if you've never been there, if you click on the right, on the little tab that says gallery, it will take you to whatever I've managed to upload.
...
Or you could be lazy and click the link below.

http://eternalpuppy.deviantart.com/gallery/

So yeah... ^.^ I <3>.< Ja! ^.^

(p.s. ... All of this slightly heightened speech is your fault you realize... I never used to write like this... You! Yes, you!! Don't you give me that. You know who you are! ... meany... )

3 comments:

Schmetterling said...

This is slightly heightened speech?

Oh. I'm--glad I never really knew the--the lower speech....

Um. Am I being a "meanie" again, now? It's hard to tell.

Schmetterling said...

Oh. And nice eyes, btw.

Jenny said...

Well yeah... some... Things like how Elvis is taking a "jaunt" around the block... stuff like that. I feel like I'm stealing off your style. >.< Usually when I post things it's more... casual.

And of corse you're being a meanie. ^.~ You're always a meanie.

^.^ And glad you like the eyes.